Entry level cloud and enterprises need a performant yet cost-effective system that scales with their growth. Embedded applications and small business applications are also growing and are hungrier than ever for performance. The Intel® Server Board M10JNP2SB has been designed to address these market segments with the improved power, performance, and reliability of the Intel® Xeon® E processors. This server board fits into both 1U rack and pedestal chassis making it an ideal product for SMB, web hosting, content delivery, storage, and embedded applications.
Reliable, cost-effective, easy-to-manage server board for entry level server
- Intel Xeon E processors with up to six cores and 12 threads; up to 4.7 GHz
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology frequency; and up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC 2666 MHz memory support delivering rapid workload loading and processing
- Enhanced Intel® Software Guard Extensions support increased security for application code and data protection
- Twenty lanes of PCIe* 3.0 provide storage and network expandability for faster, smoother, and amazingly responsive I/O
- Entry reliability, serviceability, and availability (RAS) with Intel® Server Platform Services deliver hardware-enhanced security and remote manageability
- Server management features include a dedicated 1GBase-T management port, IPMI 2.0, and BMC