Intel® Cluster Ready Program
The Intel® Cluster Ready architecture reduces the complexity of today's cluster design by providing standardized, consistent, and replicable cluster configuration.
Platform providers and system integrators develop clusters that must pass a certification process to verify they are interoperable with registered software applications. Registered applications have been verified as capable of running on any certified cluster. The Intel® Cluster Checker tool assures that the cluster is well-integrated and thoroughly tested.
Get your products certified the general steps are:
- Sign up for the Intel Cluster Ready program as an Intel Hardware Vendor (OEM).
- Download and follow one of the certified reference designs.
- Download the certification instructions and submission form.
- Successfully validate the cluster configuration using the Intel Cluster Checker tool. Complete the submission form and send it with the certification output file and bill of materials (BOM)
- Certification will result in listing your product on the Intel Cluster Ready web site and the ability to use Intel Cluster Ready materials.
- The cluster can be marketed and sold with confidence knowing that registered HPC applications will run on the cluster.